ARC Review: Wanting My Stepsister by Alexa Riley

Wanting My Stepsister by Alexa Riley

Standalone
Publication Date: November 13th, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Length: 104 pages
Libby Moore is trying to figure out what to do with her life. She has graduated high school, but there’s only one thing she’s ever truly wanted in life…the one thing she can’t have…her stepbrother, Jasper.

Jasper Lewis tried to get away from the one person he shouldn’t want. But moving only a couple of miles away was a pitiful effort, and he’s tired of resisting what he wants. He’s coming back to claim what’s been his since day one, no matter what the consequences.

This taboo love is so dirty, so wrong, and your lady business is gonna thank you!

Warning: It’s okay if you like it, because this is a judgment-free zone. But these two are about to get it on like their dad may walk in at any moment. Enjoy!!


MY REVIEW

Alexa Riley always give us a short escape into OTT romance. The cover was really gorgeous! I was anticipated this but the reality is really different. Not a forbidden story... Boo!

The kiss isn’t soft like I was expecting. It’s not careful or tentative; it’s intense and hungry. In the blink of an eye, I find myself kissing him back with the same urgency.

Libby Moore and Jasper Lewis always want each other since their first together. Not really insta-love cuz they're already a family. Libby's mother married to Jasper's father. They're step-sibling. I liked the slow-burn intimacy between Libby and Jasper. Moreover, another man take interest in Libby and it makes Jasper like a bulldozer. Literally.

“Show it to me, baby girl. I’ve waited so long to see it. Show me that sweet little virgin pussy of yours, baby sister, because I want to eat it. And then take it.”

Libby's really unbelievably sweet (and she has baking skill) and kinda stupid. Innocently naive. From virginal angel turns into flirty hoe with Jasper. I'm surprised both of them are virgin because they're really enjoy to fuck and suddenly very skilled. Just wow.

“You’ll tell people that it’s mine. That you let your stepbrother cum in your tight little cunt because he couldn’t stay out of it. He couldn’t quit fucking you, and no way was he pulling out of your sweet, gooey pussy. So he got you pregnant.”

Why am I always have problems with the heroine? They're too stupid to be true. I still couldn't handle how dumb Libby in the end. It was very predictable. Overall, it was an okay read and still enjoyable in their own way. I'm surprised there is a Daddy's dirty talk from Jasper and I loved it. However, I didn't expect this to be a sweet romance. I really missed Alexa Riley's taboo story.

“It is dirty. That’s why your little kitty here likes it. But remember, tonight when I’m inside it, you need to be quiet. We don’t want Daddy to hear you. I’m your daddy now, baby girl, and your little moans are only for me.”

No comments :

Post a Comment