Review: Untouched by Alexa Riley

Untouched by Alexa Riley

Standalone
Publication Date: June 6th, 2016
Genres: Erotica, Contemporary Romance
Length: 152 pages
When Alexander buys the land for his new airstrip, he never imagines the home on it is still occupied. But after he lays eyes on Liliana, he decides she’s his property now.

Eighteen-year-old Liliana has been tucked away her whole life. After her grandmother dies, she’s left alone with only her romance books to keep her company. She’s been surrounded by females her whole life, but when Alexander walks in the door, she knows he’s there to save her.

He’s claiming her, no matter how untouched she is.

Will Liliana fight or let Alexander have his way? Will Alexander keep her locked away or set her free? Will there be enough steam in this book to start your own sauna? Only one way to find out!

Warning: Are we still doing these? This is Alexa Riley. You should know the drill by now. This is going to be over-the-top dirty with all the sticky bits you like. Get in here already!


MY REVIEW

New standalone story from Alexa Riley and I'm intrigued. The cover has different vibe with pretty and soft colors. Looks promising but... ended up okay.

“Have you ever orgasmed before?” I ask against the tender skin of her cunt.
“I don’t know. Alexander, please. Something is happening.”
I smile, knowing that I’m going to make her cum. She’s going to have her first orgasm with me, and I wonder if I want to do it with my mouth. She’s so close, and I want to give her this, but I’m also a selfish beast and want her cum on my cock. I want her virgin blood on my dick as she cums and throbs under me.

What will you get?
  • Super possesive caveman billionaire
  • Too-freakin-sweet 18 yo virgin girl
  • Over-the-top countless dirty sex
  • Insta lust at the first sight
  • Romantic with breeding tendency

“I’m losing control. I need to mark you, little one. Maybe it will take the edge off. I don’t want to hurt you, and if you keep touching me I won’t be able to stop myself. I’ll just shove my fat cock deep into your tight little virgin cunt and take what I want.”

3 stars for all of that. A decent read with happily ever after and surprisingly filthy enough in the end. If only it wasn't too rushed at first, still diabetic-friendly. Sigh.

“Don’t wake the baby yet, little one. I’m feeding right now. It’s Daddy’s turn for attention.”
Rutting into her, I feel her pussy squeeze me and coat my dick. She loves when I get my turn on her breast milk. I think she likes knowing she’s taking care of me, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment