Review: Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride by Alexa Riley

Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride by Alexa Riley

Standalone
Publication Date: March 16th, 2016
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Length: 189 pages
When Clare Stevens walked onto the McCallister ranch, she expected her life to be a certain way. She was the mail-order bride of the owner, and she was to fulfill her duties. Clean the house, cook for his men, and warm his bed at night. What she didn’t expect was the beefy cowboy who walked in and literally swept her off her feet.

Cash McCallister didn’t have time to date and find a wife. So a mail-order bride seemed the easiest way to find a partner. He thought he’d made a mistake until he laid eyes on the little piece of sunshine that lit up his life. He never imagined a true love like this. He never knew an obsession could take hold so tightly.

When drama hits the farm and their fast love is threatened, can Clare and Cash hold it together?

Warning: This is literally as cliché as is sounds…and just as awesome. It’s country living with high-calorie foods and easy sunsets. Come sit on the porch and stay a while. You’ll like what you see.


MY REVIEW

The longest title I've read. Let's just say I'm not familiar with mail order bride? Huh... What the hell is that? I didn't know such thing exist in real or only in this book? LOL! I was in cloud nine when see this. I mean how dirty it can be after Virgin Trailer Park *cough*

I start rubbing my cock in longer strokes thinking about it. How I need to cum inside her and make her mine. Each thrust into my hand is getting wilder and less controlled. I can’t hold on much longer.

There was a plot. Kinda unusual but still appreciate a little suspense in the story. We all know where all this will going down, right? Sweet woman meet the alpha , fall in love, (a lot of) fucking, married and babies. The bright side is I liked the main characters. Clare and Cash are easily likable. They fell in lust at first sight. I loved Cash with his dirty mouth ;)

“I get lost when you kiss me,” she whispers.
Running my hands up and down her back, I smile against her skin. “Good thing I’m right here to find you when it’s over. Now come inside and let’s make this legal.”

Unfortunately, I want some down to dirty kinda sex. Just look at that cover. It should messy. Even it didn't meet my expectation but quite okay. Lassoing the Virgin Mail Order Bride is a decent and quick read for romantic heart. Sweet and over-the-top. Of course, not for the smut pervert like I am. LMAO!

“It’s Cash, sweetheart. Don’t make me tell you again. Only my name comes from that mouth of yours when you’re all wet.”

No comments :

Post a Comment