Review: Twice as Hard by Amber Bardan

Twice as Hard by Amber Bardan

Publication Date: March 20th, 2017
Genres: Erotica, Contemporary Romance
Length: 111 pages
They caught me. Naked, shivering and dripping after a spontaneous swim in the forest. Two rugged men whose hard gazes captivated and scared me all at once.

They warned me. Told me I was on private property and I needed to obey the law…or I would be punished.

The idea of them both punishing me, pleasuring me, kept tormenting me. I couldn't want them. I shouldn't. But I did.

I didn't mean to trespass again. I thought I could retreat without notice. But they're coming for me.

To show me the pleasure in pain. To show me just how right forbidden can feel. And to love me twice as hard as I ever fantasized. ⠀


MY REVIEW

Holy effin' HOTNESS! I'm really satisfied with this book as my first read. I clicked this one immediately when a reviewer said how smutty is the book. Totally enjoyed the smut factor, but I kinda turn off with the OTT drama. Really promising start but threw me off the game in the end.

Gabby must follow the bread crumb that left by her husband in her "special expedition". She's really tired and there's a tempting waterfall. Naked in the forest out of nowhere? No problem. No one will see, except there is someone. A man. Or two. Gabby ran but she was caught by them. The funny thing is, she didn't feel scared but horny with their promises.

Look at this hairless pussy. A woman doesn’t wax her pussy if she doesn’t want men to play with it.”
“I’m married.”
“That really makes you a naughty little whore, then, doesn’t it, Gabby?... A bad little whore who wants to take two strange cocks in her whore pussy."

As a short story, I really liked it. Well written and fast paced. The sexual tension is really crystal clear. It makes me really HOT and bothered with both alpha male. Gabby couldn't deny the attraction between them. The sexy times was really raw, filthy and kinky. Yum! But I already have the feeling with the real truth.

Baby,” he groans. “You like having a cock in your pussy and another cock in your mouth, don’t you?”
My nipples tighten with a sting.
They’re filling me, my mouth and my cunt, and my traitor of a body responds. The ache builds, but this time it’s not about me, they’re taking what they want.
They’re taking me like I’m theirs.

The rest of the story is about Gabby's struggle and the marriage. Well, I always crazy for M/F/M relationship but I just didn't approve the OTT drama. Suddenly it was a major turn off with the truth about her husband. It feels angst-y; not so sexy anymore. It kinda stupid to bring third person when they're still have issues. Overall, I only enjoyed the first half. I wish the book will go on full smut.

No comments :

Post a Comment