ARC Review: Forbidden Princess by Alexa Riley

Claimed Princess by Alexa Riley

Series: The Princess #3
Publication Date: March 12th 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Length: pages
Heavenly and Carlos have been best friends their whole lives. But it’s almost time for Heavenly’s birthday, which means she’ll be married off to a king.

Carlos has been King for a few years now and is being pressured to choose a bride. But he’s only ever had eyes for one princess, and he’s had to wait for her to turn twenty-one.

Heavenly doesn’t have any idea the plans Carlos has made for her, so when she offers to marry his brother, things don’t go so well. Girl, they don’t go well at all… Carlos isn’t having that. She gets a dose of alpha when Carlos lays down the law. But when she runs…how far will she actually get?

Warning: Do you really wonder if there’s a happily ever after? Because you know that’s kind of our thing, right? Look, he chases her, but it all works out. Also it’s really hot. Get it!


MY REVIEW


For fairytales… they are alive and real in your heart.
And maybe your lady business.


I really liked AR's dedication to the reader. They fulfilled our plead to make Tabitha's story. She is Alena's older sister from His Princess. I was wondering about her interest with King Roman's royal guard, Vlad. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it.


Well, we've seen a bit Tabitha in Alena's story. She's really intrigued me since the first time. With her rebel streak and not really a princess-in-distress type. Tabitha didn't wish to marry a king but as a devoted and loving sister, she wouldn't hesitate to do it for Alena.

The moment Vlad saw Tabitha, he couldn't let her go. Of course, Vlad is your typical alpha caveman. He will do anything to get her include ask his king for "permission". Tabitha's reaction really surprised me at first. She's not easily seduce by Vlad and it makes him wants her more. However, she couldn't handle his dirty talks anymore.

Do you feel what’s happening between us, Princess?” I toss the scrap of lace away and look down at her bare pussy. “Do you feel my claim on you yet?”
“Oh God,” she moans, her eyes wild with passion.
“No, sweet Tabitha. Only my name passes your lips when your pussy is out for me to taste.”

Her struggle didn't take long. Tabitha fallen for him instantly. Both of them are really horny for each other. In this story, Vlad show his dominance yet still playful. In the end, they're totally in love and didn't care about their status. I really enjoyed their sexy times so much.

“Tell me you love me when you cum. Let me hear you say it for the first time when my cock is buried deep inside you. I love you, Tabitha, so don’t you dare deny me.”

Apparently, this one isn't only about sex. There is a bit drama happened with Tabitha and her mother. And Vlad fight for her. That make him different and more likable than other male in this series. Moreover, the filthy epilogue managed to win my heart. Overall, I'm satisfied with the princess series. It was quick and dirty enough for fun.

It’s the start of a new life for us, and I want to savor every second of it. Starting today.
I’ve got my whole world in my arms, and there’s more of it to come. Our real story is just beginning, and I can’t wait to turn the page.

No comments :

Post a Comment