Review: Call Me Daddy by Jade West

Call Me Daddy by Jade West

Standalone
Publication Date: January 13th, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Length: 236 pages
I want him to be my first.
I want him to be the one.
I want him to be my everything.

I didn’t expect to spend my eighteenth birthday stranded in the pouring rain with no way to make it home.
I didn’t expect to be rescued from the worst night of my life by the most amazing man I’d ever seen.

His name is Nick, and he says he wants to take care of me, says he’ll look after me, says I don’t need to be alone anymore.

He treats me like a princess, like the fragile little girl he saved from the cold.

But I like him… I like him like that.
I’ve never liked anyone like that before…

And it’s weird, this thing we have…
It’s like I can’t decide how we’re supposed to be… what we are…
Until he says the words…

Call me Daddy.


MY REVIEW

I love kinky! Daddy/lg is one of my fave play and Jade West wrote this? A must read for me. I had high expectation about it but sadly, didn't work for me. Many elements missed from the couple. But it has happy ending and rainbow cake in the end.

Laine Seabourne is the most (un)lucky girl that night. She was left by her best friend in the middle of the night; stranded by herself with no phone and wallet. Almost raped because her own stupidity, a nice stranger came to help. Suddenly Nick Lynch has uneasy feeling to protect the girl. Young, blonde and innocent. His need to protect and nurture her are beyond as a 'helper'.

I'm conflicted with Laine. I liked her enough as a nice and smart girl. She's driven and very independent since her mother always went away; leave her with no one. I mentioned she's smart, right? In educational way. She has very shitty friend that I never like since from the beginning.

Came Nick with his shinning car and gentleman attitude. He took over her life in instant and started to develop feeling toward Laine. But Nick has hidden secrets that he's afraid of. He tried to be everything with Laine including the father she didn't have. That's where the kink came out.

“What? What do you like?”
“I like… everything… I want… I want to be good…”
“You’re going to be my good little dirty girl, are you?”
She nods. “I’ll be whatever you want me to be…”
Oh fuck.

A damsel in distress mixed with kinky Cinderella story. It didn't took long for them falling together. Insta-lust. Nick was super nice, but I still didn't get the feeling to love him. As naive as Laine, she fallen for him. Laine was a *cough*virgin*cough* and never masturbate even once. When Nick entered her life, she suddenly turns into sex siren. Laine seems has magical pussy, after all.

“Daddy’s feeling dirty right now, sweetheart. Daddy wants to take his little girl home and bury his cock in her pretty little cunt.”

They enjoyed their mundane life and spice with their Daddy/lg relationship. Loved the sex and dirty talk. Major turn-on. Also, I started to like Nick more when he didn't want to keep their relationship as a dirty secret. Well, it's dirty and not all people could understand it. In the end, they're worked out several dramas caused by Laine herself because she was beyond naive.

Sometimes, kinky people could back to be a vanilla. After all the sex, Laine seems to think it was role-play and it was disappointing. But I'm glad she wasn't ashamed of her Daddy fetish. In the end, they lacked of intimacy and rushed into love. Overall, a (insta)love story between older man and young girl who found each other in kinkiness and love.

No comments :

Post a Comment