Review: Buy Me Sir by Jade West

Buy Me Sir by Jade West

Standalone
Publication Date: March 17th, 2017
Genres: Dark, BDSM, Erotica
Length: 437 pages
They call him the puppet master.
They say he’s dirty, dark and dangerous.

And they’re right.
He’s everything they say he is, and more.
So much more.

Alexander Henley has no idea I exist. No idea whatsoever how much I want him.
But that’s all about to change.
Because if there’s one thing I know about the puppet master, it’s that he pays well to pull women’s strings.
And I’m going to be his next purchase.


MY REVIEW

Since Jade West changed the title (originally) from Puppet Master and I'm already intrigued. Her works always push me out of my comfort zone. And this one definitely a bit uncomfortable for me. The story looks promising but it took too freakin' long to finished.

Melissa Martin is your average woman. Nothing special about her. She works her ass off as a new cleaner in the posh building. One of her purpose is to be known by the man of her 'wet' dream. But of course, who is she? Just a lowly worker. Melissa is really independent and hard-working woman. She's orphan along with her little brother along with her best friend, Dean who always help her.

Alexander Henley Jr. known as "Puppet Master", an elite lawyer with hard-ass attitude. He hated his job but couldn't help it. The legacy from his old man. The feud with his ex-wife just because he's still the father of their children. Alexander has dark taste when it came to women. He's very sexual active and hard to please. Such an interesting character with complicated life.

Insane how much affection I feel in this stranger’s kiss, in the way her body yields to mine, the way she grinds her hips to meet my thrusts, even though it must hurt like hell.

The story told from 2 POVs between Melissa and Alexander. I admit half of the story was really boring with introduction and too much personal life. Melissa surprised me with her stalker tendency. Now, as a personal cleaner for Alexander, she's getting so close but afraid. This girl really obsess with Alexander because she's planning something unbelievable and risky. Fortunately, Alexander crossed her path and Melissa get to know him; but not as herself.

I love how he kisses me.
I love how he breathes into my mouth as he pushes in deep.
I love the way I’ve made him so horny. I’ve definitely made him horny.

Finally, the sex. Oh my god... Their sexual actives is not for the faint of heart. Alexander is really hardcore to the heart. He's borderline a sadist with minimal limits. Melissa has no limits and it gets him excited and hard. He enjoys breath play and beating and hard fucking. Of course, safe, (a bit in)sane and consensual. Their chemistry was undeniable. However, Alexander challenged Melissa to told him her darkest fantasy and... BOOM! It's really happening.

I trust the way she looks at me. I trust the way she wants me.
I trust the way she trusts me.
Even if I don’t quite trust myself.

Slowly Alexander opened his heart to fakeMelissa. He told her about his brutal past. He couldn't forget her and their dirty sex journey. He really did everything for her. Melissa became way too comfortable with this play and when the truth revealed, it hurts. I kinda liked Melissa at first, then she annoyed me with her 'delusion' with Alexander when her friend is the realist one.

In the end, they cleared up their problem and ride into the sunset together. Overall, the sex is the main factor I finished this book. I didn't really care about their mundane line. It was nicely written and could be shorter. Also there is another surprise came from the epilogue. Totally blown away!

No comments :

Post a Comment