Review: Schooled by a Senior by K Webster

Schooled by a Senior by K Webster

Standalone
Publication Date: January 9th, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Length: 91 pages
Aut Banks is a brilliant bad boy with a chip on his shoulder.
Mrs. Macmillan is a substitute teacher way in over her head.
When they’re forced to work together, the sexual tension is off the charts.
Will the teacher remain professional or will she be schooled in a lesson on sex by a filthy boy who barely fits in his desk?

***
Schooled by a Senior is a hot novella that was created originally for an anthology therefore it had to meet certain size requirements. It is all kinds of smokin’ instalove that’ll have you fanning yourself until the very end.
Please take a seat and open your book…
Class is now in session.


MY REVIEW
Every teenager fantasizes about fucking their hot teacher. I never had a teacher worth fucking until yesterday. And I will fuck her.

I read this as a novella; not part of anthology. Really didn't expect to be sooo good. K Webster never ceased to amaze me with her wicked story. Of course this one isn't your average student-teacher love story. It was more than that and I'm shocked.

Author Banks really hate his name. People called him Aut. He lives with his mother and well provided from the unknown father. Aut is very smart kid. He got scholarship by his own hand. He's also super handsome and very dirty in sexual way. Then came the new teacher, Mrs. Macmillan.

Maise Macmillan is a married woman with secrets. She didn't have any skill to be a teacher. I didn't really like Maise at first. She was too mousy and kinda dumb. She easily seduced with Aut and couldn't forget about him. Maise also has very bad taste with fashion, because I never understand why she always wear 'sexy/risky' outfit at school. Hmm...

Aut thinks Mrs. Macmillan is an easy target to spend his entire senior year. Unfortunately, the secrets revealed and Aut couldn't control his anger. He became aggressive and kinda asshole. His plot to ruined Mrs. Macmillan didn't work after she told him the truth. BAM! The insta-love. Suddenly Aut couldn't get away from her magical pussy. Mrs. Macmillan is really a 'submissive' or kinda slave in a way. She gave her body to him because Aut is the best fuck ever in her life. Well, cheers to that.

“What’s the normal way? I want to lick your vagina like a cat laps up milk. I want to suck on your clitoris until it bleeds. I want to finger fuck you until you soak the bed with your juices. Is that proper and normal?”
“God! No! Just do it and stop talking about it! You’re making me crazy! Fuck me already!”

I’m on my knees under another teacher’s desk while I blow her favorite student. This is beyond getting fired…this is scandalous and newsworthy.

Their scandalous relationship was sinfully sexy. Aut's dirty talk and domination really turn me on. Those two really fucking around like rabbits. Overall, for a novella, it was well-written, simple plot and straight to the point. I really loved it and would love to recommend for all student-teacher's fetish. This isn't your typical of romance, because it's K Webster.

I’m all yours. From the moment I saw the god of a man too big and too sexy to be allowed in any school ever sitting by that window, I belonged to him. You wooed me with your smart guy routine. But it was your filthy mouth that had me weak in the knees.

No comments :

Post a Comment