ARC Review: Devotion by Alexa Riley

Devotion by Alexa Riley

Standalone
Publication Date: June 5th, 2017
Genres: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Length: 92 pages
Aurora Adams has had everything in her life regimented. She's been made to eat certain foods, wear certain clothes, and only do what her mother allows...all for the sake of her dancing career. Life is lonely and cold, but she doesn't have a choice. When her mother decides to send her away for a year of training it's just another blow to her already fragile heart.

Noah Hill has never had passion for much in his life. But one look at Aurora and his world ignites. From the moment he sees her on the stage, he knows she has to be his. When her mother stands in the way, he has no other choice.

Will Aurora finally have a chance to break free, or is she trading one cage for another? When temptation leads to devotion, maybe the truth isn't so important.

Warning: He's a billionaire set to kidnap the ballet dancer he sees on stage. What could possibly be any more wonderful!? Get your buns ready because we've got you covered!


MY REVIEW

This little star has me tangled in her web. But there’s no place I’d rather be, and I just hope that soon she will feel the same way.

It has been a longgg time without Alexa Riley's dirtiness. No kidding. I feel disconnect with some of their previous works. Either from the main characters or the story or the sex. However, I'm really grateful to received this ARC but something happened in real life and I forgot to read it. Anyway, I'm so in love with the cover but the story was so mediocre.

The typical AR's heroine. An innocent virgin girl who naive enough not to realize she has been kidnapped. Aurora Adams is a successful dancer lives with her only mother. Her dictatorship controlled Aurora's life. She has no freedom over herself.

It never occurs to me that I’m jerking off while watching her and she has no idea. The only thing I know is that I have to cum right here. Right now. And if I can’t do that in her little sweet cunt, then I’ll do it in my hand while I’ve got my eyes on her.

It only takes one look for Noah Hill to decided that Aurora will be his forever. Thankfully, he is a handsome and super rich man. Otherwise, Aurora will scream run down the hills. But, Alexa Riley wouldn't do that. Noah kidnapped Aurora in hope she will love him. No, he's very positive about that. Kinda remind me of Beauty and The Beast but the modern OTT version.

“I would have worshiped between your legs while you reigned, little star. You’re the queen of my world, and nothing else matters when it comes to you.”

Let's just enjoy this non-sense love story that I hardly found any chemistry. Noah was too busy to horny around sweet Aurora. He's constantly shower his affection while being a caveman. Anyway, Noah became her savior. HEA is unquestionable. However, the sex was okay with Noah's dirty mouth. Overall, I'm not really impressed with this but it feels a bit closer with the old AR.

“You either suck my cock or I’ll go straight for your ass.” I tighten my grip on her hair, and she moans.
I jerk down the top of her silk bodice, exposing both her tits to me. “You’re my dirty little star, aren’t you, Aurora? Nobody suspects how much you love it when I fuck you here.”
“There’s no one and nothing but you. My whole world revolves around you. Now ride my cock and show me how much you love my attention.”

No comments :

Post a Comment